ex Art. 13 L.D.. 196/2003
we would like to inform you that the Art.13, L.D. n. 196/2003 (“Code for personal data protecting”) provides the protection of persons and other subjects as regards the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the above mentioned L.D., this processing will respect the principles of fair trade, legality and transparency and of protection of its privacy and its rights.
According to the Art.13, L.D. n. 196/2003, therefore, we inform you about the following:
1. The data you will provide us will be used for the following purposes: sending of market information.
2. The processing of personal data will be made with the procedure: data processing.
3. The communicated personal data will not be transmitted to other subjects and will not be object of spread.
4. The owner of data processing is:
EMILIANA CUSCINETTI S.R.L. a S.U.
Via Timavo 1-3/B – 5/A
40131 BOLOGNA (BO) – ITALY
5. You can always assert your rights towards the owner of data processing according to the Art.7, L.D. n. 196/2003, which will be shown in its complete version for your convenience as follows:
Art. 7, Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The party concerned enjoys the right to get confirmation about the presence or absence of his/her own personal data - even if not recorded yet - and their intelligible communication.
2. The party concerned can ask for the following:
a) origin of processed personal data;
b) purposes and modes of data processing;
c) applied logic in case of processing made with electronic means;
d) identification data of the owner, of the persons in charge and of the representative charged according to Art. 5, Clause 2;
e) of individuals or categories of individuals whom personal data can be communicated to or that could be informed about them being charged representatives in the area of the Country, persons in charge or charged with data processing.
3. The party concerned enjoys the right to get:
a) data updating, correction or - whenever interested - addition;
b) data cancellation, conversion into anonymous information or freezing of processed data as a result of law infringement, including those data that should not be kept for the purpose they had been collected or processed later on;
c) declaration that the operations of items a) and b) where disclosed - even for their content - to those being informed and or getting information about personal data, with the exception of the case when such fulfilment becomes impossible or involves the use of widely exorbitant means vs. the safeguarded right.
4. The party concerned can object, fully or partly:
a) for lawful reasons, to the processing of his/her own personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of data collection;
b) to the processing of his/her own personal data for the sending of advertising materials, for direct sale, or for carrying out market surveys or commercial reporting.